Neox Capital is growing and with expanding opportunities comes responsibilities.
As such, we are looking to hire a Compliance Officer/Risk officer. Neox Capital offers the opportunity of joining a small team of passionate and highly skilled people at the heart of Europe in Luxembourg. The role will be multifaceted and divided between Risk and Compliance according to workload. Thus, this will be a great opportunity to broaden your competencies.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as compliance officer under the Luxembourg CSSF rule set.
- You are fluent in English (mandatory).
- Drafting and follow-up of AML, CRS compliance, and Risk
- Preparation of checklists, reporting, risk assessments and periodic screenings monitoring
- Regulatory changes for internal or external purposes
- You review and analyze KYC documents of new clients during the client acceptance process
- Do the due diligence checks on new and existing clients and verification of Clients documentation
- Recording and maintaining the client database in the Compliance software up-to-date
- Prepare the compliance requests and respond to client and third parties
- Follow up on risk management processes
Neox Capital is an invest-tech firm that combines ground-breaking mathematical and statistical analysis to increase the accuracy of investment decisions. At Neox Capital, we offer a start-up atmosphere backed by years of experience and as such this position will enable you to grow and take responsibilities in a highly innovative environment. Neox Capital promote values such as teamwork, respect, solidarity and collaboration.
We evaluate applications on a continuous basis, and schedule interviews accordingly. To apply, please submit a CV and a short motivational letter.
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Neox Capital at +352 28770163 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.